Whether to buy an existing home or build new is a question that many prospective homeowners ponder. Weighing up all the options is often an exhausting and time consuming process.
As of November 2017, the average house sale price in the Tauranga region has reached $627,241 (figure courtesy of Sun Media, see below). We currently have brand new House & Land Package options in Mount Maunganui, Papamoa and Tauranga that are below the current property price average in the region. So, it begs the question (possibly now more than ever) of whether there’s ever been a better time to buy new.
Here’s a couple of compelling reasons in favour…
– Everything is brand new from the letterbox to the garage door, and everything in between – including the kitchen sink! Forget about any unforeseen repairs, or expensive renovation work. For extra piece of mind, our homes are backed by an independent 10-year Homefirst builders guarantee.
– You get your home, the landscaping, the fixtures and fittings and in-home interior design advice. It’s all part of our Barrett Better Build Programme, and we’ll keep you updated through every stage of the process.
– There are no franchise fees, so more of your money goes towards the build. We pack a huge amount of added value into our homes and many come standard with garage carpet, pre-wiring for solar tiles, patio’s etc.
– Our standard plans are designed in NZ for our unique environment. We also have a team of in-house designers who can tailor a plan to suit your individual needs.
– Our Barrett Better Build Programme keeps you updated through every stage of the process.
For a no obligation chat to our friendly sales team to discuss options please call (07) 929 7841.
Property prices figures courtesy of Sun Media as of 2/11/2017